NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: MBA 896 CREDIT UNIT: 3
COURSE TITLE: ENTREPRENEURSHIP
TIME ALLOWED: 2 HOURS
Instructions: 1. Attempt question number one (1) and any other (3) questions.
2. Question number 1 carries 25 marks, while the other questions carry 15 marks each.
3. Present all your points in coherent and orderly manner.
1. (a) Discuss the Memorandum of Association of a Company.
(b) What are the impacts of Bank of Industry (BOI) on the economy growth of Nigerian economy?
(c) For most of the time, the attention of operations management must be directed towards
the maintenance and improvement of service quality. Discuss.
2. (a) With examples, explained the Roles of Operations Managers.
(b) Explain the Four Items to be found in Factory Layout.
3. (a) What are Units that make up the Operations Management System?
(b) Control Process of the Entrepreneur involves three critical stages. Explain
4. (a) Lists and Discuss the types of Partners in Partnership.
(b) Discuss the Nature of Incorporated Company.
5. (a) Elaborate with examples on Disadvantages of a Partnership.
(b) In identifying any small business, we need to have certain criteria which distinguishes the
small businesses from the bigger businesses. Discuss these criteria with examples.
6. (a) What are the Critical Failures Factors in Entrepreneurship?
(b) Elaborate with examples on Types of Human Relations skills.
You can get the exam summary answers for this course from 08039407882
Check the sample below