NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14-16 AHMADU BELLOW WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARCH 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: MBF 833 CREDIT UNIT: 2
COURSE TITLE: MONEY AND BANKING
Instructions: 1. Attempt question Number one (1) and any other two (2).
- Question number 1 is compulsory and carries 30 marks, while the
other questions carry equal marks each
- Present all your points in coherent and orderly manner
- (a) Money is of vital importance to an economy due to its static and dynamic roles.
(b) Discuss five (5) characteristics in underdeveloped countries which render the
nature and determinants of demand for money in developed countries?
- (a) What are the various types of money in use in Nigeria today?
(b) Discuss the contingence functions of money?
- (a) On the basis of speed, inflation can be classified as what? Discuss
(b) Explain five (5) factors influencing currency money?
- (a) What is monetary policy? List 3 (three) objectives of monetary policy?
(b) Briefly discuss the determinants of money supply?
- (a) What are the main features of inflation?
(b) List the various factors responsible for increase in aggregate demand for goods
You can purchase your MBF833 Pop Past Questions
What you will get in this file is a compilation of MBF833
April 2014 Exam Past Questions
July 2018 Exam Past Questions
This means it is past questions for 2 semesters. GET IT HERE
N.B – You can also purchase all your course pop past questions for #1000
You can confirm to get the Exam Summary for this course.