NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARCH 2015 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: MGS726 CREDIT UNIT: 2
COURSE TITLE: GLOBAL ECONOMICS ENVIRONMENT
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
Instructions: 1. Attempt question number one (1) and any other (2) questions.
- Question number 1 carries 30 marks, while the other questions carry 20 marks each.
- Present all your points in coherent and orderly manner.
1a) Define exchange rate and discuss the various types of exchange rate. 15Marks
1b) Discuss the theories of interest rate 15Marks
2a) What the merits and demerits associated with international trade. 10Marks
2b) Highlight the benefit and usefulness of world trade organization 10Marks
3a) What are the various elements of effective Negotiation 10Marks
3b) Discuss the pre- history of information technology 10Marks
4a) What are the factors that determines economic growth 10Marks
4b) Write extensively on any two (2) of the following
- Economic system 5Marks
- Global economic environment 5Marks
- Economic legislative 5Marks
5) Write all what you understand on Global financial crisis. 20Marks
You can get the exam summary answers for this course from 08039407882
Check the sample below