LAUNCHING OF NEW “GST PORTAL”
Please find below the link to the new GST website where all GST TMA would be submitted. 👇
NEW WAY TO TAKE YOUR GST TMAS (GST SITE TUTORIAL)
Note: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY LOGGED IN, YOU MAY SKIP TO STEP 6
1. Visit the site via https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php
2. Click on login and use your matric no (small letters) as your username and also as your password then submit. The page will load and display: “an administrator has required that you change your password. Please change your password to proceed.” When you get the above message, be happy because you are still on d track.
3. Still, enter your matric number in a column showing “current password”
4. Scroll down to locate where it is written password and enter a new password of your choice
5. Underneath, you will see confirm password,
AFTER A SUCCESSFUL LOGIN
6. Click the menu button at the top left corner and locate where you will see MY COURSES and click on it.
Now click on one of the GST courses to view the TMA page. A new page will load, locate QUIZ, and beneath you would see a message like:
Tutor Marked Assessment 1 (TMA1)Quiz
Restricted Not available unless The activity Module 1 Course Material is marked complete
Now all you need is to locate the MODULE 1 COURSE MATERIAL, and click on it. After doing that, kindly go back and refresh the page, now you can take your TMA.
NOTE: Some may require you to discuss via the discussion forum before you can take your TMA, so just follow the same step of locating the discussion forum, click it and discuss then go back and refresh.
After the above steps, then u start attempting your tma1.
GST TMA UPDATE
To register, login with your matric number with the first NOU as matric number & password like this (nou123456789). It will prompt you to change the password after the first login. Do so!
NOTE: All students matric numbers has been uploaded on the GST platform and below is the website address.
You can join us on our NOUN WHATSAPP GROUP FOR MORE UPDATES