1. __________________is a species of conflict
2. ____________________ refers to conflicts among political groups carried on by armed forces of considerable magnitude.
3. Stages of Peacebuilding and Reconstruction include all the following except?
Cessation of Hostilities
Reconciliation Versus Justice
4. Principled negotiation comprises of all the following except?
5. _______ saw nothing wrong in conflict, he saw it as a natural and inevitable human experience and as a critical mechanism
6. All the following are the various stages of conflicts emerging in different parts of the world except?
7. The_____________ do not see conflict as negative in their language, rather conflict means Ã¢â‚¬Å“an opportunity or chance for change as well as risk or danger
8. Non-violent conflict has the potential to become violent if the regulatory mechanism is _______________________.
9. Conflict take on a wide variety of forms and have been classified on the basis of its ______________ of violence
10. __________ involves the use of or bringing a third party to intervene with respect to a conflict. It can also be referred to as a facilitated negotiation.
JOIN OUR NOUN TELEGRAM GROUP HERE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS FOR OTHER COURSES ALSO