1. Bravais lattice consists of __________ space lattices.
2. Which of the following theories cannot be explained by classical theory?
Classical free electron theory
3. What does the conductivity of metals depend upon?
The nature of the material
Number of free electrons
Resistance of the metal
Number of electrons
4. What is the atomic packing factor of BCC structure?
5. The crystal lattice has a _________ arrangement.
6. Which of the following theories can be adopted to rectify the drawbacks of classical theory?
7. The smallest portion of the lattice is known as __________
8. What is the coordination number of a simple cubic structure?
9. A unit cell that contains lattice points only at the corners is known as _________
Primitive unit cell
Secondary unit cell
Layered unit cell
Derived unit cell
10. What happens to the free electrons when an electric field is applied?
They move randomly and collide with each other
They move in the direction of the field
They remain stable
They move in the direction opposite to that of the field
JOIN OUR NOUN TELEGRAM GROUP HERE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS FOR OTHER COURSES – ONLINE TUTORIAL ALSO AVAILABLE