NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARCH 2014 EXAMINATION
Course Code: PSM803 Credit Unit: 2
Course Title: ECOLOGY OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Time Allowed: 2 Hours
Instructions: 1. Attempt question Number one (1) and any other two (2).
2. Question number 1 is Compulsory and carries 30 marks,
while the other questions carry 20 marks each.
3. Present all your points in coherent and orderly manner.
1. Conceptualise Public Administration and its characteristics as a distinct field of study.
2. Examine the ecological variable that influenced the nature of Nigerian Public Administration.
3. Examine the problems of ‘grassroots administrative system’ in Nigerian Public Administration.
4. Critically examine the Centripetal and Centrifugal forces influencing Nigerian federalism.
5. Examine the impact of 1988 Babangida Civil Service reforms in Nigerian Public Administration.
You can get the exam summary answers for this course from 08039407882
Check anoda sample below