NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: BHM 402 CREDIT UNIT: 2
COURSE TITLE: PRACTICE OF MARKETING MANAGEMENT
TIME ALLOWED: 2 HOURS
Instructions: 1. Attempt question Number one (1) and any other two (2).
2. Question number 1 is compulsory and carries 30 marks, while the other questions carry 20 marks each
3. Present all your points in coherent and orderly manner
1. a. Define Marketing.
b. List six concepts underlying marketing and explain three of them.
c. List the five marketing management philosophies and explain two of them.
2. a. List and discuss the three Marketing functions.
b. Discuss the roles of Marketing.
3. a. Discuss the importance of consumer behavior in modern business.
b. List and explain the four factors influencing Consumer Behaviour.
4. a. Explain the following concepts:
ii. Global Branding
b. Discuss the benefits of branding to consumers and manufacturers.
5. a. Define a New Product and briefly discuss the various ways a new product can be classified.
b. Discuss the steps involved in a New Product Development.
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.