NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
Course Code: BUS 818 Credit Unit: 2
Course title: Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
Time Allowed: 2hrs
Instruction: Attempt question Number one (1) and any other Two (2) Question number 1 is compulsory and carries 30 marks, while the other questions carry equal marks each. Present all your points in coherent and orderly manner
1. Explain the term discrimination and job discrimination
b. List and explain the forms of discrimination. Give the arguments against
c. Describe the term affirmative action
d. Discuss the three kinds of comparisons which provide evidence
2. List and explain unethical market practices in an oligopolistic system?
b. What is corporate governance? Give five (5) rationales behind corporate governance
3. Briefly describe the areas in which reputation risk can arise from
b. What are the problems of implementing social responsibility in Nigeria?
4. Briefly describe why organisations need to be ethical
b. Highlight the basic stages of moral development and the nature of moral standards
5. List and explain the theories of Business Ethics
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.