NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CSS452
COURSE TITLE: VICTIMS OF CRIMES AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS.
TIME ALLOWED: 2 HOURS
Instructions: Answer any three questions.
1. With the help of a diagram explain the three stages of criminal investigation in Nigeria. 23 marks
2. A) Explain the legal and sociological definitions of crime.11 marks
B) What are the elements of crime? 12Marks
3. List and explain five treatments of victims in the criminal justice Administration. 23 marks
4. (Mention and) Critically discuss four tools of crime investigation in law enforcement agencies.23 marks
5. Analyse the contents of section 33 and 34 of the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria as it relates to the Fundamental Human Rights. 23 marks
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.