NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CSS 491
COURSE TITLE: EMERGENCY, RIOT AND DISASTER CONTROL MANAGEMENT
TIME: 2 HOURS.
INSTRUCTIONS: Answer 3 questions in all. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What is crisis? Explain the nine-step crisis intervention models.
2. List and discuss the concept of emergency reconstruction.
3. Identify the four (4) approaches in assessing the psychological impact of disaster management.
4. Discuss the relevance of collective behaviour theories to the study of social disorder.
5. State the three categories of Hostage taking and relate them to the experiences of
kidnapping in Nigeria today.
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.