NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CSS742
COURSE TITLE: POLICING AND LAW ENFORCEMENT IN NIGERIA.
TIME: 2 HRS
Instruction: Answer three (3) questions in all.
1. Identify the command structure of the Nigeria police. 23 marks
2. Discuss in details the term Police Discretion 23 marks
3. Identify some challenges facing present law enforcement in Nigeria. 23 marks
4. Critically discuss Women Police and Law Enforcement in Nigeria. 23 marks
5. Explain the functions of Nigerian police and the problems of crime detection.
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.