NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CTH 324
COURSE TITLE: NEW TESTAMENT THEOLOGY
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
Instruction: Answer question one and any other two
1. Discuss any three methodologies of the study of New Testament Theology.
2. Discuss the theological significance of the baptism of John the Baptist.
3. What is the relationship between Biblical Theology and the New Testament
Theology (20 marks)
4. Explain any two signs portraying the presence of the Kingdom of God. (20 marks)
5. What is the New Testament teaching about Jesus Christ as the Messiah?
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.