NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CTH713
COURSE TITLE: CRITICAL INTRODUCTION TO THE OLD TESTAMENT
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
Instruction: Answer question one and any other two.
- How did the canon of the Old Testament evolve? (30 marks)
2. Describe briefly the role of poetry in the Old Testament era. (20 marks)
- Critically introduce Exodus emphasizing the following: (a) Title (b) Author
(c) Date (d) Route (20 marks)
- Do a critical introduction of Joshua (20 marks)
5. Identify the various individual that played roles and the roles they played in the classification of minor prophets (20 marks)
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.