NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CTH 714
COURSE TITLE: CRITICAL INTRODUCTION TO NEW TESTAMENT
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER QUESTION ONE AND ANY OTHER TWO
1. Account for the similarities and the dissimilarities between the Synoptic Gospels.
2. Discuss the Evangelical, Modernist and the Neo-Orthodox views on inspiration of the
Bible (20 marks)
3. Assess the weakness of redaction criticism (20 marks)
4. Describe the methodology of grammatical criticism. (20 marks)
5. Discuss the factors responsible for scribal errors in the New Testament. (20 marks)
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.