NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CTH715 2 CREDIT UNITS
COURSE TITLE: OLD TESTAMENT THEOLOGY
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
Instruction: Answer question 1 and any other Two
1. “Worship is significant in the religious experience of the Israelites.” Discuss.
2. “Old Testament theology is a discipline in search of a definition and a methodology”. Discuss. (20 marks)
3. The Old Testament doctrine of creation is significant in at least three ways. Explain. (20 marks)
4. State three clarifications about the anthropomorphic description of God in the Old Testament. (20 marks)
5. List and explain four Hebrew terms that designate man in the Old Testament.
6. State three root words for redemption in the Old Testament. Highlight the contribution of each to the understanding of redemption. (20 marks)
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.