NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CTH 724
COURSE TITLE: NEW TESTAMENT THEOLOGY
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
Instruction: Answer question one and any other two
1. Examine critically any three approaches in the study of New Testament Theology.
2. Evaluate the theological meaning of the baptism of John the Baptist. (20 marks)
3. Discuss any two of the signs of the presence of the Kingdom of God. (20 marks)
4. Discuss the nature and structure of New Testament Theology. (20 marks)
5. What is the New Testament teaching about Christ as the Messiah? (20 marks)
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.