NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CTH 732
COURSE TITLE: COMPARATIVE ETHICS IN PLURALISTIC SOCIETY
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
Instruction: Answer question one and any other two
1. Discuss the following as subject matters of ethics
(a) The Individual Man (b) Animals (c) Angels and demons (30 marks)
2. Discuss temporal happiness and self-preservation as goals of ethical demand.
3. Promoting pluralism is a waste of society’s energy and resources. Argue for or against. (20 marks)
4. Show direct connection between religion and moral values in Africa (20 marks)
5. List and discuss in details the three branches of ethics. (20 marks)
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get the Exam Summary for this course.