NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: CTH 742
COURSE TITLE: REFORMATION
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
Instruction: Answer question one and any other Two
1. Narrate briefly Luther’s journey to Wartburg and state the advantages that arose from the episode. (30 marks)
- Define the term Reformation and identify the factors that accelerated the rise of the papacy. (20 marks)
- Discuss the factors that precipitated the call for reformation. (20 marks)
- Discuss the negative impact of the peasant Revolution on the Reformation
- Discuss the differences in the Reformation initiated by Luther and Zwingli.
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get the Exam Summary for this course.