NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
MARCH/APRIL 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: ESM303
COURSE TITLE: ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS AND POLICIES
TIME ALLOWED: 2 HOURS
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ANY FOUR (4) QUESTIONS
1. State the definition, scope and concept of environmental law.
2. Identify the sources of environmental law in Nigeria.
3. Briefly discuss the effect of population on environmental development.
4. Explain the constraints hindering the enforcement of environmental laws in Nigeria.
5. a. Define the concept of conservation
b. Enumerate any five strategies contained in the National Policy and Environment (1989 and 2007) to protect the air we breath in Nigeria.
6. a. List any four types and sources of pollution to the environment.
b. Explain any two laws, policies or regulations guiding the pollution.
You can get the soft copy for this course or the exam summary answers for this course from 08039407882
Exam summary sample below