NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
Plot 91, Cadastral Zone, Nnamdi Azikiwe Express Way, Jabi– Abuja
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATION
COURSE CODE: MPA 853
COURSE TITLE: INTERNATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
CREDIT UNITS: 2
INSTRUCTION: 1. Indicate your Matriculation Number clearly
- Attempt question one (1) and any other two (2) questions – three questions in all
- Question one (1) is compulsory and carries 30marks, while the other questions carry 20marks each.
- Present all your points in coherent and orderly Manner TIME ALLOWED: 2Hrs
- a) Europe entered in a new more socio- political phases of integration in 1993 when the far- reaching treaty on European Union known as Mastricht treaty came into effect. The treaty had important economic provisions that called for monetary integration, the coordination of social policies e.g. labour conditions and political change that expanded began under the treaty. The European citizenship. Justify this argument with the most recent treaty to further the socio- economic and political integration among the European states.
- b) As a student of international administration, identify and discuss some of the fundamental issues that restrained the power of major states in international system.
- c) North and south dichotomy in international system are used to denote two economic spheres. Do you agree? Justify this assertion with their basic feat [Compulsory, 30marks]
- a) Decision makers are actors in international system with basic levels of analysis. Enumerate and discuss the levels of analysis possessed by decision makers.
- b) Critically examine the United Nations (UN) activities and challenges that underlying its effectiveness at international level. [20marks]
- a) Critically examine the framework put forward by international organizations to improve the relationship between the north and south in international system.
- b) Enumerate and discuss factors that account for the resistance to a dependency between north and south in international system. [20marks]
- a) South –South relationship signified the intention of developing countries to liberate themselves from slumber. Discuss this in the light of new initiatives among members with special reference to China –Nigeria and India –Africa relationships.
- b) Elaborate on various sources of law in international system. [20marks]
- a) International and domestic civil services are two different concepts. Discuss.
- b) What arguments would you present in favour of the independence of the international civil service?
You can purchase your MPA853 Pop Past Questions
What you will get in this file is a compilation of MPA853
Arpil 2014 Exam Past Questions
April 2015 Exam Past Questions
July 2018 Exam Exam Past Questions
November 2018 Exam Past Questions
October 2019 Exam Past Questions
This means it is past questions for 5 semesters. GET IT HERE
N.B – You can also purchase all your course pop past questions for #1000
You can get your Exam Summary for this course.