NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
91, CADASTRAL ZONE, NNAMDI AZIKIWE EXPRESS WAY, JABI-ABUJA
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
NOVEMBER 2018 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: MPA853 CREDIT UNIT: 2
COURSE TITLE: INTERNATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Indicate your Matriculation Number clearly
- Attempt Question 1 and any other two (2) questions
- Question 1 is compulsory and carries 30marks while the other 2 questions carry 20marks each
- Present all your points in coherent and orderly manner
TIME ALLOWED: 2 Hours
1 (a) What do you understand by International Organizations?
(b) What led to the formation of United Nations Organizations?
(c)What are the six important Organs of the United Nations?
(d) List any four main purposes of the United Nations.
(e) Name the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council.
- Explain the factors that led to the weakening of the Western orientation of the International system (20 Marks)
- Identify and explain different levels of economic integration within the Transnational economic activity (20 Marks).
- (a) What do you understand by the Group of 77? (10 Marks)
(b) What informed the formation of this group? (10 Marks)
- (a) Identify the objectives of ECOWAS. (10 Marks
(b) What are the Organs of ECOWAS? (10Marks).
You can purchase your MPA853 Pop Past Questions
What you will get in this file is a compilation of MPA853
Arpil 2014 Exam Past Questions
April 2015 Exam Past Questions
July 2018 Exam Exam Past Questions
November 2018 Exam Past Questions
October 2019 Exam Past Questions
This means it is past questions for 5 semesters. GET IT HERE
N.B – You can also purchase all your course pop past questions for #1000
You can get your Exam Summary for this course.