NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
Plot 91, Cadastral Zone, Nnamdi Azikiwe Express Way, Jabi– Abuja
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATION
COURSE CODE: MA855
COURSE TITLE: PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT AND MANAGEMENT
CREDIT UNITS: 2
INSTRUCTION: 1. Indicate your Matriculation Number clearly
- Attempt question one (1) and any other two (2) questions – three questions in all
- Question one (1) is compulsory and carries 30 marks, while the other questions carry 20 marks each.
- Present all your points in coherent and orderly Manner
TIME ALLOWED: 2 Hrs.
- a. Define Performance and Performance Management.
- Elucidate on the three purposes of performance management
- Highlight the Goals and Benefits of Performance Measurement [30 marks]
- Enumerate the various performance measurement methods and explain five.
- Explain each of the theories of performance management:
(a) System theory (b) Goal theory (c) Expectancy theory [20marks]
- a. Explain performance management concern for communication
- Elucidate on concept of the goal-setting concerning S.M.A.R.T
- Briefly explain the three phases of performance management.
You can purchase your MPA855 Pop Past Questions
What you will get in this file is a compilation of MPA854
Arpil 2014 Exam Past Questions
July 2018 Exam Past Questions
November 2018 Exam Past Questions
October 2019 Exam Past Questions
This means it is past questions for 4 semesters.
N.B – You can also purchase all your course pop past questions for #1000
Contact me to get your Exam Summary for this course.