NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
Plot 91, Cadastral Zone, Nnamdiazikiwe Express Way, Jabi – Abuja
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATION
NOVEMBER 2018 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: MPA 855 CREDIT UNIT: 3
COURSE TITLE: PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT AND MANAGEMENT
INSTRUCTION: 1. Indicate your Matriculation Number clearly
- Attempt question one (1) and any other three (3) questions; four questions in all
- Question one (1) is compulsory and carries 25 marks, while the other questions carry 15 marks each.
- Present all your points in a coherent and orderly Manner
TIME ALLOWED: 2Hours
- Discuss the nature of Performance Measurement and examine in phases how the process of Performance Measurement evolved. [25 Marks]
- Define Performance Measurement and explain its purposes and characteristics.
- What do you understand by “Performance Measurement tool”? Examine its four distinct perspectives. [15 Marks]
- What is Performance Measurement? Discuss the goals and benefits of measuring performance in an organization. [15 Marks]
- List and discuss the various theories in relation to Performance Measurement.[15 Marks]
- What is Performance Management Cycle? Enumerate and discuss briefly the various approaches to Performance Management. [15 Marks]
You can purchase your MPA855 Pop Past Questions
What you will get in this file is a compilation of MPA854
Arpil 2014 Exam Past Questions
July 2018 Exam Past Questions
November 2018 Exam Past Questions
October 2019 Exam Past Questions
This means it is past questions for 4 semesters.
N.B – You can also purchase all your course pop past questions for #1000
Contact me to get your Exam Summary for this course.