NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARCH 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: BUS 830 CREDIT UNIT: 2
COURSE TITLE: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
TIME ALLOWED: 2 HOURS
Instructions: 1. Attempt question number one (1) and any other (2) questions.
2. Question number 1 carries 30 marks, while the other questions carry
20 marks each.
3. Present all your points in coherent and orderly manner.
1. (a) Explain the reasons for Foreign Environment
(b) Discuss the problems faced by CBN in the Nigeria financial sector.
(c) In the USA, there are basically five kinds of payment terms, offered by exporters to
2. (a) Lists and Explains the factors that affect International Business.
(b) Elaborate on the Functions of Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON).
3. (a) What are the impact of Globalization on the Nigerian Economy?
(b) Explained the Sources of Managers
4. (a) Lists and Discuss the Shipping Documents.
(b) Explained the ways in which International Information System can be enriched.
5. (a) Research is necessary but a lot of managers are reluctant to engage in international research. Discuss.
(b) What are the Organization under World Bank?
For the 2015 – till date past questions for this course CLICK HERE
Contact me for your TMA, GST302 Business plan writeup, Project Writeup and also get your Exam Summary for this course.