Scholarships › Forums › National Open University Past Questions and Answers › PCR372 Past Questions (2013)
- February 17, 2019 at 6:29 pm #28234
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
UNIVERSITY VILLAGE, PLOT 91, CASDASTRAL ZONE, NNAMDI AZIKIWE EXPRESS WAY, JABI, ABUJA.
FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2013 EXAMINATION
Programme: Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
PCR372: INTRODUCTION TO EARLY WARNING MECHANISMS
Time Allowed: 3 hours
Instruction: Answer any three questions
- Evaluate the practice of federalism in Nigeria as a form of early response to anticipated conflicts from Nigeria’s plurality.
- Describe Adekanye’s view on power sharing as a conflict anticipation tool.
- What is Early Warning System?
- How would you examine Tidwell’s divisions of conflict?
- Describe the reasons for conducting conflict analysis.
If you need the answered version and format required by the school kindly contact 08039407882
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.