Home › Forums › National Open University Past Questions and Answers › PCR372 Past Questions (2013)
- February 17, 2019 at 6:29 pm #28234campusflavaKeymaster
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
UNIVERSITY VILLAGE, PLOT 91, CASDASTRAL ZONE, NNAMDI AZIKIWE EXPRESS WAY, JABI, ABUJA.
FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2013 EXAMINATION
Programme: Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
PCR372: INTRODUCTION TO EARLY WARNING MECHANISMS
Time Allowed: 3 hours
Instruction: Answer any three questions
- Evaluate the practice of federalism in Nigeria as a form of early response to anticipated conflicts from Nigeria’s plurality.
- Describe Adekanye’s view on power sharing as a conflict anticipation tool.
- What is Early Warning System?
- How would you examine Tidwell’s divisions of conflict?
- Describe the reasons for conducting conflict analysis.
If you need the answered version and format required by the school kindly contact 08039407882
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.